Monday, June 26, 2006

Swedish midsummer in Korea



First off, I have been very bad at posting, I know. I will try and remedy that from now. I am back in Korea again, and it has been a hectic couple of weeks. Last Friday it was midsummer in Sweden and we had a midsummer party here in Korea. Man, that party was a blast! Me, Rasmus, Paul and Morgan organized the whole thing and we invited both koreans and swedes. I think everybody had a good time even though we didn't have any herring (that is what you eat at midsummer). We did have schnaps and beer and lots of other alcohol so I think that made up for the herring. Paul and Rasmus went to Seoul in the early morning to watch Koreas soccer game in the world cup. They went to the City Hall in Seoul and it was jammed packed with people. Unfortunately Korea didn't win the game, but it still seemed like a cool thing. Ok now I will go back to watching Alias Season 2.
/BucketBoy

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why didn't you write about how drunk you got, and how you puked, then slept in the bathroom, or how you yelled at me to, "TURN OFF THE CLOTHES" a bunch of times? Huh?

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I wasn't aware of this. Sound like a lot of fun though.

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home