Monday, October 23, 2006

Pig roast and Gandalf

On Saturday I and Morgan went to a pig roast that some of Morgans friends and coworkers had been invited too. It was really nice because it was a bit outside of Seoul, away from traffic and other big city sounds. I meet some really cool people there and we had a good time with lots of roasted pig, beer and soju. Here is a picture from the evening. I tried to remove the redyes in Picasa, but it didn't work out that well.


Yesterday, I was a bit hungover and me and Morgan had a nice relaxing day in Seoul. First we went to Bennigans and had some food. Morgan got their Monte Christo sandwich, which was really something else. If you ever go to Bennigans you should try it. After that we went to Seoul National Science Museum. It was quite nice just walking around in there and looking at the exhibits. I was kinda of tired, but it was still a lot of fun. On the way back from the museum we passed this huge statue of Gandalf, and since he is Morgan's hero I took a picture of them together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home