Sunday, July 02, 2006

Where did the weekend go?

So I am sitting here, it is Sunday night and I am wondering what happened to my weekend. We were going to go and ses the Suwon City Walls, but yesterday the weather was kinda crap so we just went for a couple of walks around the surrounding area. We went to this Outlet for designer clothes and I expected to see outlet prices. Boy was I fooled, it seemed to me at least that they had full price on most of the stuff they were selling.
Today I helped Morgan move some stuff to her new apartment. Her apartment is on campus at the Seoul English Village. It is all totally new, in fact they are still finishing up some things so there were a bunch of construction workers around. It sure will be nice when it is done though. They hadn't installed any warm water in the apartments yet, so Morgan decided to come and spend the night here in Suwon. We also went to CostCo. It is alot of fun to go there. They have some western foods that are hard to find in other grocery stores around here so you get all giddy when you se cheese and other things that you didn't really know you missed until you saw them again.
Ok gotta go to sleep now, I have a trip to Gumi tomorrow so I got to get up early.
/BucketBoy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home