Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Water dispenser

Look at that! Two posts in a row. What has gotten into me, one could ask. Well I guess I enjoy writing to this little blogg, it's just that my discipline and time is a bit lacking sometimes.

Anyway I am enjoying a cup of dry freezed coffee, here in our office. The day is almost over, I have one meeting left and then I will be on my way home to spend some time with Morgan.

I can enjoy that disgusting tasting coffee because about two weeks ago we got a water dispenser machine in our office. That thing is great and you don't realize how much difference it makes until you actually have one. We worked for quite a while before we got it and now I think back on that time and I realize how much nicer it is to be able to have some coffee or tea at the office. It is a small thing that makes a big difference. Our machine gives us both hot and cold water. Yes it is that fancy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home