Wednesday, July 05, 2006

It is going to be a cool summer

Today we went out and bought air conditioners. It was a lot harder to get what we wanted than I thought it would be. First of all I am not used to AC:s. I usually live in Sweden so I don't know much about how they work. I didn't know that you usually have to have one big fan for every little machine that you have in the house, but apparantely that is the standard way of doing it. Now there are fans that can deliver enough effect for two or three little machines but then everything gets real expensive.
Anyway we have finally bought AC and if we are lucky it will be installed this Friday. That is something I really like about Korea. They deliver things quickly and delivery and installment (if needed) is always included in the price. I wish it was like that in Sweden.
Tonight I will continue my quest to watch all seasons of Alias. I am at the end of season 2 so maybe I will finish all seasons by the end of the summer.
/BucketBoy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home