Friday, October 27, 2006

Vacation??

So I will hopefully go away for some vacation at the end of next week. Morgan and I have been talking about going to some different places, Vietnam, Thailand or the Phillipines. I guess we were mostly discussing Vietnam, but then partly because of me, time has gotten away from us, and to go to Vietnam you need a visa. So now we are thinking about going some where, where you don't need a visa, and that is why Thailand and the Phillipines is on the list. We are going to a travel agent tomorrow so then we will see where we end up.
Now back to work!
Oh wait, I will leave you with another picture from my China trip. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again. vacations & parties, but you can't write your momma. Poor me.....

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home