Thursday, July 13, 2006

Rain, dead computer and maybe a new computer

It has been raining alot lately. This is actually the raining season here in Korea so it is not that strange. I read on the Korean Heralds webpage today that the rain has actual taken some lives.
My private computer gave up a couple of nights ago. It seems to be the graphics chip that is acting up. I am not sure how easy it will be to fix (if it will even be possible) so I have decided that I will buy this on Saturday. It will be my first Mac and I am really excited about it. I will trick it out with some more ram (2 Gb maybe) and then I will be ready to mac away. I will post some pictures of my new toy when I get it.
/BucketBoy

1 Comments:

Blogger Klas said...

I knew you had some good in you! We welcome you, even though you nearly was trapped on the evil side.

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home