Monday, October 30, 2006

Thailand here we come

So we decided to go to Thailand. After a lot of work Asiana finally let me pay for the tickets that I booked online. It was such a hassle, first I couldn't use my Swedish credit card, then I coul, but then it didn't work. Then they told me, no problem just go to our ticket office and pay. Sure, I can do that. At the office I am told, yes you can pick up your tickets here, but the price is higher. Hell no, nobody told me this. Well it ended well, I got the tickets for the original price and we are flying out on Wednesday evening. A day early from what I had first planned, but it is all good.
On Sunday Morgan and I went on tour on one of Seouls palaces, the Changdeokgung. You had to take the guided tour, but we kinda kept our distance to the group so it was almost as if we were on our own (not, there are people everywhere in Korea).
Here are some pictures from our tour. Enjoy!


1 Comments:

Blogger Mirabelle said...

Hej hej. Vilken underbar bild på Morgan. Den under höstträdet! Och hihi.. jag hittade minsann till din blogg :)

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home