Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Back in Korea

So I am now back in Korea. I spent Christmas in Sweden with my parents, which was very nice. Morgan was also with me in Sweden, which was lovely even though I didn't get any Christmas gifts from her :).

Now I am back in Korea and I and Morgan have moved in to a new apartment. It is really nice and you can see some pictures from it on the Seoul-Mates blog . Seoul-Mates is the blog I and Morgan have together but as you might notice it is mostly Morgan that posts to it. I am not sure but sometimes I get the feeling that Morgan gets upset with because I never post to the blog.

Two new engineers, Charles and Carl, have come to Korea from Sweden to live here for about six months. It is nice with some fresh blood here at the office.

/BucketBoy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home